My client is a well respected, privately owned business operating within the construction industry and situated in North Leicestershire, therefore easily accessible from across the Midlands area.
Due to continued growth, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the appointment of a newly created Finance Systems Business Analyst.
Purpose of post:
– To assist in the further development of the budget and forecasting solution (Anaplan), and the annual production of budgets.
– To support the IS Manager in the effective and efficient processing, and reporting of financial and non-financial data.
– To drive improvements using data modelling or new technologies.
• Partner the Finance, Commercial and IT areas of the business in the improvement and utilisation of Finance Systems.
• Act business partner between Finance and IT, to build awareness and understanding of requirements.
• Drive improvement to financial data within systems, to enable better quality analysis and forecasting.
• Sense check financial data outputs to ensure accuracy of forecasted data from Anaplan.
• Contribute to the continuing development of the Budgeting and Forecasting Solution (Anaplan).
• Model Building, what if scenarios and testing.
• Analysing and reviewing data for correctness (Including exporting / importing data from existing ERP).
• Identify business improvements from data trends.
• Guiding the business to best practices and success on IT and Financial System solutions.
• Working to company timetables and identifying ways to reduce time taken to report.
• Problem solving and Process mapping.
• Project Management / Project Support and working to a project program.
• Assisting and training other team members.
• Deploying new and upgrading software solutions.
• Supporting the business through change.
• Provide support to specific areas of the business (in addition to IS), such as IT, payroll and accounts processing and reporting.
Strong Data Analytical skills are key, to include advanced MS Excel, and a wider understanding of ERP systems is desirable.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key to this position, as another key factor is the business partnering of key stakeholders across the business.
Being a newly created position, this position has excellent scope to make a real impact on the success of the business.
A competitive basic salary coupled with excellent benefits and sizeable bonus await.