FRS has been enlisted to assist a leading organisation in their search for a Finance Systems Manager (IFS).
Based in Daventry, this role is easily commutable from Northamptonshire, Leicestershire and Warwickshire.
The successful candidate will join the Finance Team on a permanent basis.
In addition to providing business support for end users of the finance system, the Finance Systems Manager will play a key role in the implementation of ERP, finance systems development and business analysis.
• Previous experience in providing support in the implementation of IFS (Industrial Financial Systems).
• Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA), Part qualified or Qualified by experience will be considered for this position.
• Experience of developing, documenting, deploying and managing accounting processes.
• Ability to influence and lead.
• Delivering high quality outputs.
• High attention to detail.
• Very organised and methodical.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Advanced Excel (V-look ups and pivots).