Oracle Accounts Payable and I-expenses Subject Matter Expert.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Oracle systems expert with experience in a finance function, to join a leading organisation based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes.
To support the Procure to Pay Lead in the day-to-day running of the finance department, maintenance and set-up of Accounts Payable and I-expenses modules.
Provide expert advice and guidance to Finance system users.
Knowledge and skills required:
• Ability to organise and prioritise work to achieve objectives, to tight deadlines
• Previous experience of working in a Finance function
• Strong numerical and analytical skills (including MS Office Excel and Word); – ability to quantify and manipulate data and identify anomalies
• Good communication and interpersonal skills – ability to work as part of a team, as well as dealing with ‘customers’ at all levels
• Logical approach to problem solving and experience of providing practical, achievable solutions for customers
• Ability to take the initiative, identify and respond to business service requirements, and manage workloads effectively to ensure that tight deadlines are met
Ideally, previous functional experience of at least 2 Oracle e-business suite (EBS) modules.