FRS are recruiting a Finance Team Leader for a business in the Construction industry, with their Head Office based in Solihull.
Offering a work from home (2dpw) / office based rota (3dpw), an excellent salary, study support, £bonus plus progressive opportunities, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing business.
– Managing two members of the Purchase Ledger team
– Monthly and mid-monthly payment runs – subcontractor / supplier and expenses
– Preparation of bank reconciliations
– Assisting the Management Accountant with month-end tasks
– Authorising invoices
– Reviewing of creditor accounts, matching payments, reviewing supplier statements
– Setting up new suppliers and CIS verifications
– Continuously improving and streamlining processes alongside the senior finance team
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Experience of working within the Construction industry previously
– Knowledge of CIS (Construction Industry Scheme)
– Knowledge of Sage or Dynamics Navision (both would be an advantage)
– A confident communicator
– Experience of supervising / managing a small team previously
This is an excellent opportunity and my client is looking to interview ASAP; with this role replacing someone who is due to leave the business, so ideally doing a handover with the successful candidate before departing.