FRS are recruiting a Finance Team Leader for an excellent and rapidly growing business based in the heart of Leamington Spa.
Working alongside the Finance Director and leading a team of three, you will be using Microsoft Dynamics and experience of this would be advantageous (but not a deal-breaker).
This role will develop in time into more of a Finance Manager / Controller position, so ideally you will have the ambition to grow with the business and take the opportunity when it presents itself.
Duties will include:
– Processing weekly site and Head Office information
– Bank, company credit card and site credit card transactions / reconciliations
– Expenses functions
– Purchase Ledger (Approx. 5000 invoices pm / supplier reconciliations)
– Sales ledger (Approx. 450 invoices pm)
– Monthly Production of Client specific Profit and Loss Accounts
– Update annually Client Budgets (working to client budget year)
– Various Nominal Code Reconciliations
– Various Month End Reporting
– Being main point of contact for Operations Managers to assist with Site / Client queries
– Ensure health and safety regulations are observed
– Update / completion department procedures
– Staff Management / Training / Appraisals / Disciplinary
– Delegating work to staff and managing their workload and output
– Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload
– Carry out staff meetings / participate in senior management meetings
– Keeping filing system up to date