FRS Accountancy are currently assisting this market leading organisation in their search for a Financial Accountant.
• Responsible for the fixed asset register, including processing any additions and disposals on time and quality, including IFRS16.
• Preparation of monthly inventory reports, highlighting key changes and monitoring of moving average prices where necessary.
• Produce / review balance sheet reconciliations, including fixed assets, inventory and IFRS16.
• Support the month end process through delivery of allocated transactions and processes.
• Assist the Company Accountant with the preparation of the VAT, intrastat reporting and Corporation Tax.
• Preparation of key schedules to deliver the statutory audit and assist with the preparation of the annual accounts.
• Assist and prepare documentation and overviews to meet the requirements of Group Reporting.
• Design, review and implement financial process improvements.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Qualified or Studying (CIMA, ACCA or ACA)
• IFRS16 knowledge