My client is going through an exciting change, due to this they require a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be a Part-Qualified or Newly Qualified accountant from either industry or practice, with extensive IFRS knowledge and experience of Group reporting.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• Preparation of statutory accounts at year end, including assisting with the annual audit process
• Preparation of interim accounts and other external reporting
• Knowledge of IFRS and the impact on financial statements
• Prioritise day to day responsibilities to deliver excellent financial support for the business
• To ensure adherence to policies and procedures, taking into account legislative and regulatory responsibilities
• Proactively involved in process improvement initiatives
• Experience in a risk management framework within the team, including adherence to controls
The ideal candidate:
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Able to interact with all levels of the organisation
• Part Qualified / Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
• Experience of Financial Reporting
My client is keen to consider candidates who are currently looking to make their first move from practice.
On offer is an excellent salary including bonus, plus the opportunity to join a growing organisation, with the possibility of long term progression.