My client is a rapidly expanding PLC, and one of the East Midlands real success stories.
Due to continued growth, they have engaged FRS to assist with the appointment of a Financial Accounting Manager to join their dynamic finance team, based in Leicestershire.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the delivery of key monthly financial reporting, planning and analysis for the Group.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
The management responsibilities of this role will include monitoring, motivating, training, developing, as well as general management of the team across multiple UK locations.
This is a leading role in the preparation and reporting of financial performance of the Group, responsibilities will include:
• Managing the preparation and review of the monthly IFRS consolidated accounts.
• Reporting on financial performance versus budget.
• Ensuring financial MI is relevant, accurate and provides insight to support business decisions.
• Managing the preparation of the monthly re-forecast and annual 3-year budget.
• Co-ordinating business partnering and managing the collation of the Group’s budget.
• Critical review of financial reporting processes and controls to improve accuracy and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified (ACCA / ACA / CIMA), with prior experience gained within IFRS financial reporting, ideally within industry, however those seeking a first move from practice will be considered.
Strong attention to detail, with the ability to review, analyse and challenge financial information is key.
This is a managerial position and as such previous experience leading and developing a team is preferred, but not essential.
In return, my client is able to offer a generous basic salary based on experience, coupled with market leading benefits and a history of offering candidates great opportunities for progression.