FRS are currently in the process of recruiting a Financial Controller for a leading company based in Northamptonshire.
Reporting to the Director, the successful candidate will be part of the senior management team, and will help drive the business forward.
My client is keen to find the right individual who can develop into a Finance Director.
Duties will include:
• Preparation and production of Management Accounts
• Cashflow forecasting
• Creating of Cost Centres
• KPI Analysis
• Financial reporting – closing of year end
• Providing support and advice to the accounting team
• EC Sales list
• Monthly and yearly budgets
• Attending the monthly meeting regarding the business
The successful candidate will have previous experience covering the following, and ideally a relevant accounting qualification:
• Experience of Developing and managing a team
• Commercial skill set
• Ability to influence and create change