My client is seeking a Financial Controller in this all-encompassing role.
A great opportunity to join this well regarded and stable business, taking responsibility for the day-to-day running of the finance department.
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the finance function
• Producing monthly Management and Year End Accounts
• Producing VAT Returns, Corporation Tax and P11D’s, ensuring that all legislation is adhered to
• Oversee AP and AR
• Responsible for ensuring Trade Debtors is reconciled to relevant reports weekly, prior to the management report submission
• Assist with Audit
• Ensure all aspects of accounts are complete and reconciled
• Responsible for the maintenance of the Fixed Assets schedule
• Statutory accounts
The successful candidate will have previous experience of running a finance function, and a relevant accounting qualification CIMA, ACCA or ACA.