My client is a well-regarded SME business within the manufacturing industry, ideally situated to the North of Leicestershire and therefore easily accessible from across the East Midlands.
Due to the continued development of the existing post holder, FRS have been engaged on an exclusive basis to assist with the recruitment of a Finance Manager to join the business.
Working closely with the Managing Director, this is the lead Finance Position and will be responsible for leading a small finance team, whilst personally taking responsibility for the below:
• Provide accurate financial records and statutory information
• Manage and develop all financial controls in line with company objectives
• Contribute as part of the company’s senior management team, with accurate information and with innovative solutions to commercial challenges
• Responsible for the timely production of End to End Monthly Management Accounts and Board Packs
• Produce and communicate budget and Controls with directors
• Advise Directors as and when required on all financial matters
• Develop financial reporting systems in line with company objectives
• Develop and control cash flow details, information and reporting
• Oversee and implement daily records and cash flow procedures
• Reconcile and repost on financial aspects on a monthly basis
• Manage the department throughout sales and account payable function
• Manage the payroll and administer the Pension arrangements
• Operate all aspects of the current account
• Daily use of Sage Accounting Systems Alongside MS Office (Excel)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Accountant (QBE, Part Qualified or Qualified), ideally with previous experience gained working within a SME Business.
Ideally experience within Manufacturing, however those with experience from other industries will be considered.
This is a lead finance position for the business, as such applicants will need to be comfortable communicating at board level, and deliver the above duties with little or no assistance or supervision.
In return, a competitive basic salary of £35,000 – £45,000 coupled with excellent benefits await.