FRS have been tasked with recruiting a Head of Finance / No 1 role, partnering the MD with the continued growth of a dynamic c£30m multifaceted construction business.
Ideally you will have experience within the construction industry, and have experience of holding full control for a similar sized business previously.
The business have exciting plans moving forward, so this role will suit a candidate who has been part of an SME going through rapid growth previously.
Duties to include:
– Producing management accounts
– Quarterly VAT reporting
– Responsibility for and development of financial and control systems
– Produce budgets, establish and monitor relevant KPI’s
– Prepare and monitor cash flow forecasts
– Regular review of costs against budget, and identification of potential cost reduction possibilities
– Supervise, manage and build finance department
– Liaise with external auditors to ensure timely year end procedures
– Involvement in procurement of overheads and capital expenditure
– Member of the senior management team