My client is a well regarded, privately owned multi-site Manufacturing business, with premises across Europe.
Due to expansion and restructure, they now have an exciting newly created vacancy for a Financial Controller to run the site.
This position will work closely with the Group Finance Director and Site Managing Director, taking day to day responsibility for management of Finance on site.
* Business partnering with Site MD”s and Group FD on a daily basis
* Leading the business planning, budgeting and forecasting process
* Understanding, challenging and making recommendations on the business processes
* Review and deliver of analysis and commentary of business metrics and KPIs
* Drive continuous improvement across the business.
* Lead, guide, mentor and develop a team of 35 Direct and Indirect reports
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified with PQE, ideally gained within manufacturing.
A focus on financial analysis and achieving results, with excellent analytical aptitude and the ability to translate data for non-finance stakeholders is required.
Strong leadership experience is key, previous experience gained within a fast paced environment, operating in a senior finance capacity is essential.