My client is a leading multi-office business in the provision of professional services to a range of clients across the UK and Internationally.
Due to continued expansion, FRS have been engaged to assist in the appointment of a dynamic Accountant to join the business, working from their offices near Warwick.
Operating as Financial Controller, your job is to support the large client base of international clients, responsible for:
• Management of a portfolio of Clients based across the UK / Internationally
• Timely production of Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports on behalf of clients
• Day-to-day financial control support to your clients, provide advice and guidance on both Financial and Commercial Matters
• Control over cash flow, preparation of accounts for audits, assist accountants with year-end work, and compile VAT returns and EC Sales Lists
• Task supervision
• Creation of Reports providing analysis and commentary to stakeholders on performance
• Ad hoc duties as required by either internal finance team or clients
• Besides working closely with your colleagues in the Finance team, you will also find yourself liaising with all other departments on a regular basis, as well as attending frequent team, company and client meetings
The ideal candidate will be working towards a formal qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) if not already qualified, and ideally have previous experience gained within Management / Financial Accounting, and have demonstrated experience within stakeholder engagement and therefore strong communication skills.
Prior experience of working within an international business with experience of multi currency is desirable but not essential.
A good level of IT Literacy is key, to include Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel, prior experience of Sage or other software such as Xero, or QuickBooks is ideal but not essential.
Due to the nature of this business and client, this position is equally suited to those already working within industry, or those working within practice wishing to transition away from Practice.
My client has a strong and diverse team, so being sociable, engaging and communicative is important as we put a lot of emphasis on team and company culture.
In return, a highly progressive opportunity coupled with excellent benefits, study support for those still studying and a basic salary of between £30,000 – £40,000 can be offered (based on Experience).