My client is a world leading business, specialising in both the manufacture and supply of machinery into the construction, mining, waste / recycling and energy industries.
Due to continued growth FRS have been engaged to assist with the delivery of a Financial Controller to join their business based from their site located just on the Staffordshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire Borders and therefore easily commutable from across the Midlands.
Working with the UK SMT, you will business partner the Managing Director and other directors.
The role includes:
• Managing the Finance, HR and IT functions
• Providing business support to the MD through the provision of high quality financial information, detailed analysis of business cases and, identifying opportunities for improved financial performance
• Reporting accurately in accordance with IFRS and group accounting policies within the group format and monthly deadlines
• Coordinating and managing the year-end audit and ensuring that all obligations are met regarding year end group reporting pack, statutory accounts and tax and statutory returns
• Maintaining and developing financial controls and system improvements and efficiencies, in compliance with the group controls framework and group policies and procedures
• Managing the financial forecasting and budgeting process
• Managing working capital and cash flow
• Managing a team of three
• Providing general administration of insurance, contracts, leases etc.
• Being the point of contact for IT related matters
• Ad hoc projects as might be required
About the Person:
• Professionally qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
• SAP experience necessary
• Hands-on team player with leadership qualities
• Strong Business Partnering Experience
• Technically up to date, with sound knowledge of accounting standards / IFRS
In return a competitive basic salary coupled with excellent benefits, and future scope to work towards Finance Director position awaits.