My client is a well regarded and rapidly expanding business, ideally situated and easily commutable.
Due to continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for an experienced Financial Controller to lead the company finance function.
Overseeing the company accounts, you will be hands on, from creating monthly and annual reports and investigating variances, to managing payroll and submitting VAT returns. You will have full visibility of the company”s financial position and proactively manage risk.
– Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
– Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
– Develop budgets and financial plans for the company, based on research and data reports
– Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
– Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
– Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
– Supervise and performance manage the finance department
The ideal candidate will be qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), with previous PQE.
In return, a competitive basic salary of £45,000 – £65,000, plus executive benefits await.