My client is a leading manufacturing business experiencing double digit growth year on year.
Due to continued expansion, they now have a vacancy for an experienced Financial Controller to join the team in Leicester.
Reporting into the CFO, The Financial Controller will be required to manage the preparation and publication of the Group monthly accounts and Annual Statutory accounts; as well as support adherence to the Group internal Control environment and legal financial obligations.
Main Duties Include:
– Responsible for the day-to-day running and performance of the Group accounts department, including sales ledger, purchase ledger, cash book and month-end close
– To lead the financial accounting, reporting and control activities across the group and to ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice
– Responsible for the timely production of all consolidated financial information, including; management accounts, Board Pack, MI pack for Bank, covenant calculations, ad hoc analysis, forecasts, budgets, statutory accounts
– To ensure that all financial statements and information are accurate, complete and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
– To act as main point of contact to external auditors for information required for external audit; responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of consolidated group financial information and draft statutory accounts for audit
– Responsible for the preparation and submission of all HMRC financial reporting requirements, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations
– Responsible for daily management of cash and foreign currencies
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
– CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified or equivalent
– Previous post qualification experience in a Manufacturing Environment
– Must have strong analytical skills, and be computer Literate – strong Excel and Powerpoint presentation experience is ideal
– Experience of working with cross functional teams on development and analysis of group reports, and supporting various internal project developments
– Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
– Excellent Communication skills
This role promises to be both varied and challenging with great scope to add value and play a key role in a number exciting ongoing projects.
A competitive basis salary of £50,000 – £55,000 coupled with excellent benefits await.