My client is a leading business within the Import / Export Industry supplying a range of products into the clothing industry.
As part of their continued expansion, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Accountant to join the business on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the MD this is a wider reaching role taking the full ownership of the company accounting whilst also leading a small team of Accounts / Admin Clerks.
This position is office based and located within the LE5 area of Leicester
System Used – Sage Line 50, MS Excel
• Continuous management of financial systems and budgets
• Undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation”s financial position);
• Providing financial advice and forward planning for company finances
• Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management
• Arranging financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting
• Managing ledgers include AP / AR / GL
• Preparing VAT returns, EC Sales Returns
• Other various accounting projects required.
The ideal candidate will have previously experience gained within a fast paced SME business with experience of Import / Export or Manufacturing being a major advantage.
Previous experience of using Sage is desirable and MS Excel knowledge to include pivots and look ups essential.
This business is willing to support study towards AAT / ACCA / CIMA for those studying and not already qualified however those that are QBE will also be considered.
A competitive basic salary and excellent benefits and a challenging a varied role await.