My client is a leading Leicester based Service business with UK wide presence and revenue in excess of £100m for 2022.
As part of the continued growth FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Qualified Accountant to join the business on a full time permanent basis.
This role will operate from the companies’ premises centrally in Leicester but does also offer Hybrid / Flexible working options too.
Reporting into the Finance Director this position will have responsibility for the day-to-day leadership of the Finance and Payroll Teams
• Ensure Accounts department objectives & deadlines are met.
• Recruit, train and develop and above all motivate staff.
• Hold regular staff appraisals, review meetings & 121’s.
• Management of the monthly accounts processes to ensure monthly deadlines are achieved.
• Detailed review of monthly management accounts
• Review of monthly P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow narrative
• Maintain the nominal ledger and oversee the efficient running of the sales and purchase ledgers.
• Weekly review of Aged Credit Report.
• Manage the link between weekly payroll production and accounts function.
• Work with Payroll Manager to ensure sufficient controls are in place to validate the weekly payroll & invoicing process.
• Oversee the preparation and timely submission of PAYE / VAT / P11D’s / P60’s / P46 Car / PSA / Intermediary Reporting / CIS reporting / Nest submission and control
• Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are completed & highlight exceptions and potential
adjustments to FD.
• Annual budget production. Agree timeframes with FD, work with Accounts Team and Senior Managers to produce draft budget review & final budgets for Board sign off.
• Work with FD in areas such as strategy, efficiencies, and project work
• Prepare for the year end audit and review of statutory accounts and tax computation.
• Oversee the maintenance of the fixed asset register.
• Control the Company contract schedule, highlighting end dates / notice periods.
The ideal candidate will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified or working towards Qualification with previous experience operating in a similar position which will include the management / leadership of staff.
A good level of IT Literacy is also required including MS Excel to Pivot / Look Up Level.
In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary of up to £55,000 Excellent benefits and additional bonus giving a OTE of £60,000