My client is a well regarded international market leader within the manufacturing sector, with a UK turnover in excess of £100m.
Following the continued expansion and recent promotion of the long serving Finance Director, FRS have been engaged to assist with the recruitment of an experienced or aspiring Finance Director to take a lead role in driving improvement across the multisite finance operation.
– Reporting into the Managing Director, this role takes full responsibility of all Financial, legal and IT responsibilities for UK Businesses (across 2 sites)
– Completion of Internal and external financial reporting is completed within agreed timescales
– Preparation of the annual budget, reviewing financial KPIs, Site Capital Projects and Deputise for UK Managing Director
– Chair monthly reviews with Commercial / Operational directors, driving continuous improvement and sharing departmental results for UK and Group
– Review and drive improvement across departments, minimising under performance
– Ensure the business meets all statutory legal responsibilities across all parts of the business, and arrange continued lease arrangements across sites
– Work with MD to review proposed CAPEX Proposals, ensuring group return on investment
Applicants will be Qualified (ACCA / ACA / CIMA) with previous PQE, ideally gained within Manufacturing / FMCG.
Previous experience of having worked at FD Level is preferred, however those that have held a senior finance position that can demonstrate relevant experience and are looking for a step into their first No 1 position will be considered.
In return, a basic salary of between £60,000 – £95,000 with an excellent benefits package and bonus awaits.