My client is a leading manufacturing business, part of a multi-billion international group, due to continued growth they are seeking an FP&A Analyst to join their team in Northampton.
The successful candidate will assist with the financial planning and analysis of the Group and related subsidiaries, with expectation of analysing business performance and strategy.
• Working closely with UK and international teams, to ensure integrity of financial reporting
• Developing financial models – input into strategic KPIs, including return on capital employed and NPV
• Develop insights into the commercial drivers of the business, including gross margin
• Presenting financials analytics to a wide audience, including shareholders and the Board
• KPI Analysis
• Process improvements across the group
The successful candidate will be:
• Part Qualified or Qualified
• Strong financial modelling experience
• Excellent communication skills