My client is a leading international business, due to continued growth they are seeking an FP&A Analyst to join their team in Bedford.
The successful candidate will assist with the financial planning and analysis of the Group and related subsidiaries, with expectation of analysing business performance and strategy.
• Working closely with UK and international teams, to ensure integrity of financial reporting
• Developing financial models – input into strategic KPIs, including return on capital employed and NPV
• Develop insights into the commercial drivers of the business, including gross margin
• Presenting financials analytics to a wide audience, including shareholders and the Board
• KPI Analysis
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Board packs and Sales packs
• Process improvements across the group
The successful candidate will be:
• Finalist or Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
• Excellent communication skills