My South Buckinghamshire Client is looking to expand their current Credit Control Department with a German Speaking Credit Controller. You will be working alongside a large team dealing with the company”s European ledger.
• This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking at expanding their knowledge of credit control
• On the job training is provided so experience is not essential, however some exposure to credit control would be advantageous.
• Progression opportunities will be available for the right candidate
You will be required to;
• Speak FLUENT German
• Manage your own ledger of accounts.
• Communicate with clients over the phone, email and letters
• Handle queries in a professional manner
• Reconcile accounts
• Allocate payments
• Hit daily, weekly and monthly targets.
• Adhoc duties
The candidate will have;
• Experience or an understanding of the Credit Control function
• Have previously worked in a fast paced call centre like environment
• Have a professional and firm telephone manner
• Have good time management