My client is a leading business, ideally situated on the Leicestershire / Derbyshire borders.
Due to expansion they now have a vacancy for a qualified ACA Accountant to join the team.
Working closely with the Group FC and Group FD, this position is a highly progressive opportunity offering broad exposure across the below accounting tasks, along with a key position in the continued improvement of finance systems:
• Provide detailed, technical accounting advise to group on accounting standards within strategic objectives
• Full ownership of statutory accounting process for group, including preparation of accounts
• Input into the Group Annual Report and Interim Financial Report
• Play a key role in acquisition and integration process, with sole responsibility for acquisition accounting in respect of smaller acquisitions
• Development of Consolidation and reporting tool
• Monitoring the group cash position against overdraft limits
• Support for group tax manager and financial reporting manager as required
• Ad hoc project work
Applicants will have a strong technical accounting background and either be seeking their 1st or 2nd move from practice (ideally big 4, however not essential).
In return, a competitive basic salary coupled with excellent benefits and ongoing career development awaits.