FRS are delighted to be assisting an international organisation and an employer of choice within the local area, in their search for a Group Business Analyst – M&A.
The successful candidate will help provide detailed analysis in line with the strategic goals of the organisation.
Duties will include:
• Research, analyse and prepare presentations on M&A opportunities and wider M&A strategy
• Support the CEO, CFO, Commercial and Operations Directors with the annual refresh of the 5 Year Strategy, including analysis and preparation of the Board presentation
• Support the Annual Budget and Quarterly Financial forecast
• Assist in the preparation of the Budget reporting pack and presentation for board approval
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Accounting Qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
• Extensive M&A experience, including Due Diligence
• Commercial Experience