My client is a progressive international business within the design and manufacturing industry, with a UK turnover of around £30m.
Due to internal development, FRS have been enlisted to assist with the recruitment of a Group Consolidations Accountant to join their business, ideally based in the Exhall (CV7) area of Warwickshire.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, this is a key role to the business, assisting with:
– Preparation of annual statutory consolidated accounts, in line with relevant and current accounting standards.
– Monthly consolidation and month end balance sheet, and cashflow prep and analysis.
– Liaison with external auditors.
– Supporting with the Group tax calculation.
– Supporting the team with UK and overseas VAT.
– Interest calculations and reconciliations.
– Assisting with the quarterly covenant reporting.
– Assist with rolling forecast and budget reporting.
– Suggest updates and improvements for accounting processes, where applicable.
– Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
– Continue compliance with government regulations and legislation.
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified or working towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA, and have previous experience gained in a similar more technically biased role.
Previous experience gained within manufacturing is desirable, but not essential.
Those currently working within practice but seeking a 1st move into Industry will also be considered.
In return, this progressive role offers excellent benefits, scope to work from home part of the week and a basic salary of £45,000 to £50,000.
Excellent opportunities for career development both within the UK and wider international group can also be offered.