My client is a rapidly expanding privately owned group of companies, with a diverse portfolio for 5 Companies across Retail, Utilities, Professional Services, Construction and Manufacturing.
Due to continued expansion, this long term client has engaged the services of FRS to deliver the recruitment of a Group Software & IT Manager.
This role will work closely with the respective MD”s of the divisional business, leading a team from the Head Office in Wilmslow, providing support, guidance and continuous improvement for IT / Software requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of operating in a similar position, ideally within a fast paced and agile business.
Applicants will need to have excellent knowledge of the following technologies:
• Server configurations and AWS key management
• Secure coding methodologies (ideally with a good knowledge of items such as OWASP)
• API”s both creating and digesting
• AWS system management
• Server configuration (Apache / MySQL / PHP / etc.)
Current systems use the Codelgniter PHP framework and links into various payment processes, therefore prior experience of the below is desirable but not essential:
• Payment processing (Card payments / Direct Debits)
• Other JS frameworks (Node / Vue / etc.)
Being an outward facing leadership position, excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential as this person will business partner across all areas of the business, and strengthen knowledge of what is a complex group.
Other Skills include:
• Excellent analytical skills
• Financial processing knowledge (working closely with accounts)
• Knowledge of CRM systems
• Organisational and prioritisation skills
This position can be offered on either a Permanent or Interim / Project basis with a salary of £85,000 plus Benefits and Bonus, or day rates of between £350-£450 per day.