My client is a well regarded, privately owned Multi Site Manufacturing businesses with premises across the East Midlands.
Due to expansion and restructure, they now have an exciting newly created Vacancy for a Head of Finance to run sites with a combined turnover of £300m .
This position will work closely with the Divisional Finance Director and Site Managing Director, taking day to day responsibility for several manufacturing facilities, via the direct management of 5 Qualified Accountants and indirectly of 30 Finance Professionals.
* Business partnering with Site MD”s, Divisional FD and Group FD on a daily basis
* Leading the business planning, budgeting and forecasting process
* Understanding, challenging and making recommendations on the business processes
* Review and deliver of analysis and commentary of business metrics and KPIs
* Working closely with the Commercial Finance Director and site based Financial Accounting Teams
* Drive continuous improvement across the business, and play lead role in projects for both Systems Migration and Centralisation of Transactional Finance to SSC
* Lead, guide, mentor and develop a team of 35 Direct and Indirect reports
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified with PQE, ideally gained within manufacturing.
A focus on financial analysis and achieving results, with excellent analytical aptitude and the ability to translate data for non-finance stakeholders is required.
Strong leadership experience is key, previous experience gained within a fast paced environment operating a senior finance capacity is essential.
In return, this newly created position is promised to be both challenging and varied, with scope to really make a name for yourself at both divisional and group capacity.
A market leading benefits package coupled with basic salary of £90,000 with Car and Bonus awaits.