My client is a local charity, they have a requirement for a Head of Finance to lead a small finance team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Management of Finance function
• Production of Management Accounts
• Budget review and production
• Preparing Statutory Accounts
• Audit Preparation
• Internal controls procedure
• SORP exposure
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) who has a track record of leading a team.
Experience of working for a Charity or Not for Profit organisation is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established and successful charity that offers a varied and hands-on role, working at a senior management level.