FRS have been enlisted by a business based in Banbury, to recruit a new Head of Finance.
Reporting into the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the below duties, alongside managing a team of two. This role has scope for progression, with the Finance Director taking a step back over 1-2 years and ideally, the successful candidate will have the ambition to take on their role at that stage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Ensure timely and accurate provision of monthly financial and management information and analysis to leadership, in support of decision making processes for the Group Business Units
– Co-ordinate and contribute to the long term business planning, annual budgets and rolling forecast process
– Assist in the development of business cases and preparation of Capital Expenditure Requests
– Ensure the accuracy of the Fixed Asset Register through regular verification audits
– ATOL returns and Accountants reports
– Monthly long term cash forecasting units
– Ensure KPIs follow current definitions where applicable
– Assist in developing business cases for proposed initiatives
– Provide the business partner link between Finance and Operations
– Perform monthly on and off balance sheet reconciliations
– Manage and develop the Salesforce CRM reports
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Ideally qualified – PQ will still be considered
– Have an excellent understanding and passion for all things digital
– Plenty of drive and enthusiasm, be dependable, adaptable, articulate, calm under pressure, very organised and detail oriented
– Have a high level of commitment, energy and enthusiasm
– Strong analytical skills, financial awareness and keen commercial acumen
– Be able to deal with a variety of issues, demonstrating effective time management, organizational skills, and problem-solving ability
– Be highly detail-orientated and organized, along with the ability to multitask
– Own the Finance responsibilities and report to the Commercial Director
A salary of c£45,000 – £50,000pa, plus a range of excellent benefits.