My client is a privately owned multisite dealership of commercial vehicles, with sideline businesses operating within rentals, servicing and Maintenance.
Due to continued expansion, they have now engaged FRS to assist with the appointment of a Head of Finance to join the team.
Reporting into the MD, this is a lead finance position taking full responsibility for all things accounting, whilst also leading a small team of staff.
* Prepare / Produce Monthly Accounts, and Prepare annual budget and periodic forecasts
* Review management accounts with General Manager, and Line Managers to drive improvement
* Assist Franchise Manager with Commercial Strategy Decisions / Review KPI”s and support sites where needed
* Year-End Statutory Accounts Preparation
* Maintain and manage cash flow targets / daily forecasting
* Prepare and submit Manufacturer Composites
* Review stocktake results
* Review all vehicle bonus and manufacture debtors
* Balance sheet account reconciliations / Prepare and file VAT Returns Quarterly
* Review and accrue payroll accruals – commissions, overtime, bonuses
* Management and development of Staff, to increase productivity and loyalty (Multisite Experience)
The ideal candidate will have experience gained within motor retail (commercial or domestic), however those that have worked within industries with synergy such as logistics or engineering would also be considered.
My client is ideally seeking a candidate that is formally qualified in AAT / CIMA / ACCA / ACA, however those that are QBE with relative experience should still apply.
Experience of Kerridge would be desirable, however is not essential as long as a good general level of IT Literacy (including MS Excel) can be demonstrated.
In return, a basic salary of up to £60,000 coupled with excellent benefits await.