My client is a world leading international group within the manufacturing and engineering industry, with European parent company and UK Office ideally situated within Coventry, therefore easily accessible from across the Midlands.
Due to continued growth they have now engaged FRS to assist with the appointment of a Head of Finance for the UK Business.
This role is the No1 in UK Finance and partners closely with the MD, with the delivery of:
• Overall Management of the finance and operations functions of division as well as funding, growth strategy and optimisation programmes.
• Provide timely and relevant reports to the Swiss parents and the local leadership team.
• Support the Board in furthering market / sales growth plans by growing organically and reducing administration costs, whilst investing in leading edge technology and people solutions.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts as well as annual statutory accounts package.
• Ensure accurate cash flow forecasting.
• Key contributor to the management team on commercial issues.
• Developing tools for optimal working capital management.
• Improvements of internal control systems through key business cockpits.
• Development of effective credit control management.
• Management of the budget process as well as ensuring the monthly / weekly forecasts are submitted on time.
• Be the main contact portal to Group controlling.
• With the assistance of technical legal support, ensure any exposure is limited and mitigated.
• Implement efficient and effective logistics systems.
• Interface and liaison to banks, insurance, and legal advisors.
• Responsible for all issues relating to HR and payroll.
• Assist with the running of wider business areas to include HR, legal, and parts sales as well as site contact for Health, Safety and Environmental.
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified with previous PQE gained operating in a leadership position, ideally within the manufacturing / engineering industry.
Prior experience of Group Reporting and or working within an international group is preferred.
In return, my client can offer a competitive basic salary of £75,000 coupled with Car, Bonus and excellent benefits.