My client is a well respected Limited company operating within the care industry, with multiple care homes across the Midlands area.
As part of their continued expansion, FRS have been engaged to assist with the recruitment of a Head of Finance.
This is the lead finance position within the Group, with the focus to provide financial management support to the Managing Director.
• Production of monthly management accounts for 6 legal entities
• Cash flow management and forecasting
• Rolling 12 month forecast for profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Quarterly VAT returns, P11D, ONS submissions
• Overseeing and managing sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control, payroll and banking administration – Making electronic payments according to business requirements
• Managing a finance team of 6 including developing, mentoring, support and appraisal
• Direct point of contact with external professional bodies – Auditors, HMRC and debt recovery specialists
• Arranging and negotiating hire purchase agreements for capital expenditure and energy contracts
• Maintaining and developing internal controls / business processes (including systems)
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified in ACA / ACCA / CIMA, and ideally have previous experience gained within a fast paced SME Business.
Previous experience of Xero or Sage, and MS Excel to Pivot Tables / Look Ups.
Prior experience of working within the care sector is highly desirable.
In return, a competitive basic salary of £50,000 – £60,000 DOE can be offered.