My client is a leading business within the creative / professional services sector and ideally situated within Banbury, Oxfordshire.
Due to continued growth and future succession planning, my client is actively looking to recruit a Head of Finance, leading to a Finance Director position within 12 months.
As Head of Finance you will be expected to drive profitability through sound financial guidance and active contribution to the decision making processes, with the objective of helping to drive superior business performance.
You will support Finance internal reporting processes and procedures, ensuring compliance with strict deadlines, whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
You will be inspirational with ideas and have the ability and are ready to put them across to new and existing clients, as well as internal team members.
Digitally savvy, you will be adept with cloud based software suites, or capable of quickly picking up and understanding systems and processes.
• Ensure timely and accurate provision of monthly financial and management information and analysis, to leadership in support of decision making processes for the Group Business Units
• Hands on support to the other 2 members of the team at busy times
• Communicate operational variances and root causes accurately to management
• Monthly long term cash forecasting units
• Ensure KPIs follow current definitions, where applicable
• Assist in developing business cases for proposed initiatives
• Provide the business partner link between Finance and Operations
• Perform monthly on and off balance sheet reconciliations
• Manage and develop the Salesforce CRM reports
• Be an integral part of the selection and design team for a new Project Management System
• Co-ordinate and contribute to the long term business planning, annual budgets and rolling forecast process
• Assist in the development of business cases and preparation of Capital Expenditure Requests
• Ensure the accuracy of the Fixed Asset Register through regular verification audits
• ATOL returns and Accountants reports
The ideal candidate will be ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified, however a Part Qualified or Finalist Studier with experience gained within the industry will be considered (Marketing / Creative / Professional Services).
In return, my client is able to offer a competitive basic salary of £50,000 – £60,000 coupled with excellent benefits, and short term scope to progress into the Finance Director Position.