My client is a well regarded and rapidly expanding business within the construction industry.
Due to a recent acquisition, they have now engaged FRS to assist with the recruitment of a commercially focused, qualified accountant with PQE to join the newly created offices based close to East Midlands Airport.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will provide financial support to a number of areas of this newly acquired business, whilst also working closely with Group Finance on continuous improvement and eventual integration into the existing group functions.
Leading a team of four Part Qualified and Qualified Accountants, this is a lead finance position within the divisional business, and will assist with:
– Oversee the preparation of monthly Management Accounts and reporting.
– Oversee preparation of forecasting and annual budgeting process.
– Cost analysis reporting – improve the level of cost reporting and awareness across all operations – Update and improve standard costing model.
– Hold monthly one to one cost review meetings with key budget holders.
– Sales analysis reporting and customer profitability analysis.
– Partner key stakeholders, providing commentary divisional performance and drive improvement.
– KPI reporting for internal reviews and external requirements.
– Capex reporting – Ensure capital expenditure processes are followed and capital spend is accurately reported.
– Other ad hoc projects as and when required.
This position promises to be both varied and challenging, with great scope to play a key role in the company’s continued growth.
The opportunity to gain experience in more project related continuous improvement projects can also be offered.
The ideal candidate will be CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified, with previous PQE gained within management or commercial accounting.
Previous experience gained within the construction or building materials industry would be ideal, however is not essential.
In return, my client is able to offer a basic salary of up to £55,000 and Bonus, coupled with excellent benefits.