This is a great opportunity to play a critical role in driving positive change and managing the major investment, to make a real impact in this company’s future.
You will lead the management and cost accounting for large scale operations and inventory planning.
Ideal for a candidate heavily experienced in a large, multi-entity manufacturing environment who is looking to take their next step in a progressive and exciting business.
Responsibilities will include:
– Management of UK Cost and Management Accounting teams, with responsibility for overseeing and consolidating the reporting for multiple large manufacturing sites
– Business Partner to Chief Operating Officer
– Implement standardised cost accounting and performance measures across UK manufacturing assets
– Development of accounting and reporting systems and processes, to support daily reporting lines
– Drive business performance through maximising assets and cost control initiatives
– Capex appraisal and reporting to support large, exciting investment plan
Required skills and experience:
– A qualified and highly experienced Finance Manager (CIMA or ACCA Qualified)
– Strong management and cost accounting knowledge
– Highly experienced in a large company manufacturing environment
– Strong team management and motivation skills
– Experienced in various ERP accounting systems, along with excellent Excel skills
– Strong communicator with both financial and non-financial individuals
– Ability to play a key role in the senior management team, and passion to drive positive change
– Continuous improvement mentality, identifying and implementing improvements
In return, you will receive:
– A competitive salary of up to £70,000 per annum, plus generous benefits package.
– A great opportunity to join a reputable business at an exciting time of development and growth.