FRS are assisting a Coventry based business with the recruitment of a HR Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Working in a small team, you will report to the HR Manager and be working in a fast paced and ever changing environment, so you will need to be able to manage your own workload and manage your diary efficiently.
Duties are to include:
– Contribute to the formulation, updating, editing of role profiles, ensuring that the Group wide implications of bands / benefits have been considered.
– Support and advise in all aspects of recruitment and selection, including advising of recruitment methods, use of recruit editing and placing of advert (internally / externally), management of our HR Recruitment system, ensuring all information is up to date and accurate.
– Ensuring that all information that is stored complies with GDPR by completing regular audits.
– Advise on process, policy or procedure to be followed when requested by line managers.
– Supporting the onboarding process for new starters onto the HR System, ensuring this is done within the payroll time restraints, checking all data uploaded is correct and the documentation is stored correctly.
– Regular HR audits to ensure the HR system is accurate at all times.
– Raising purchase orders for the HR team as and when required.
– Support the HR Department in system improvements and implementation of new modules on the HR system.
– Assist in the delivery of line manager development sessions and modular programmes, when required.
– Carry out / contribute to projects as and when required by the HR team.
Suitable candidates will:
– Maintain a high level of communication across the areas of responsibility.
– Provide frontline support to all colleagues, escalate to the appropriate member of the team accordingly.
– Provide regular updates on progress, challenges and achievements to HR Shared Services Manager.
– Establish and maintain relationships with all key contacts within the business.
– Maximise knowledge sharing within the HR team and across the business.
– Basic employment law knowledge.
– Attention to detail and ability to ensure written communications / correspondence are of the highest quality.
– Experienced working in a fast paced organisation.
– Knowledge of GDPR.
Suitable candidates will have / be:
– Professional attitude and approachable
– High level of enthusiasm and self-starter
– Strong relationship building skills
– Excellent communicator
– Proven team player
– Ability to manage own workload, time, priorities when required