FRS are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join a leading educational organisation on a 6 month contract – starting immediately.
Suitable candidates will ideally be immediately available and have solid previous office administration experience, preferably in a professional services environment.
Duties will include:
– To work on the HR Audit Project with the following tasks; reviewing all HR files to ensure all documents are in place, obtaining any outstanding documents and ensuring compliance
– Maintaining the HR inboxes and ensuring all queries are dealt with in a timely fashion
– Maintaining the HR system, inputting and keeping the data up to date
– Maintain HR filing system
– Keep up to date with emails and prioritise own workload
– Support the Head of HR with other projects
– Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the HR team and the wider business