My client is a leading international business within the Manufacturing Industry, ideally situated on the outskirts of Loughborough.
Due to the past success in supplying staffing into the business, they have now engaged FRS to assist with the recruitment of a HR Advisor.
This is a key role within the business, reporting into the UK HR Manager with close communication to the Group HR Director, based Internationally for various continuous improvement projects.
* Partner the UK HR Manager in the day to day running of a business HR Dept in behalf of 24/7 Manufacturing Facility
* Review employee handbook, update documentation, procedures and contracts around latest legislation and regulations
* Processing of new starters and leavers to include Contracts, References and Payroll etc.
* Cover HR Manager at points of absence, with running of Monthly Payroll for 150 staff
* Collation and review of Time and Attendance Data, Monitor absence / sickness / overtime
* Partner key stakeholders within the business to understand staffing / recruitment requirements
* Assist with the provision of Site Inductions / H&S Briefings and Training
* Assist HR Manager with staff appraisals and professional development plans
* Create detailed reports and analysis utilising internal HR / Payroll Systems and MS Excel
* Ad hoc HR Administration duties as required, alongside improvement projects around HR / Payroll Systems and Procedures
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Professional, ideally benefiting from previous experience gained working within a manufacturing facility, however this is not essential.
Equally, if you currently work within Payroll but are seeking a move into HR, then please still apply.
In return, my client can offer a challenging and varied role, with excellent scope for career development.
Study towards CIPP / CIPD can be offered, coupled with a basic salary of around £26,000 and excellent benefits.