FRS are recruiting a HR professional for an organisation based in Nuneaton.
Reporting into the board of directors and ideally CIPD Level 5 as a minimum level of qualification, you will be leading the HR function within the business and have experience of working in a similar standalone position previously.
Duties will include:
– Ensure all electronic employee record systems are accurately maintained.
– Lead in recruitment across the services, including coordinating advertising and other recruitment initiatives.
– Monitor the implementation of the recruitment and selection procedure across all services and locations.
– Monitor compliance with legislation on employees right to work in the United Kingdom.
– Undertake regular audits of human resource management systems, including employee files and Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
– Lead on implementing procedures such as capability, disciplinary and grievance processes, including conducting thorough and fair investigations alongside managers, and coordinating formal hearing panels.
– Provide response to general human resource management enquiries.
– Lead on advising and supporting managers in the implementation of all human resource management procedures.
– Produce letters and reports as required.
– Undertake checks of correspondence and reports produced by service managers.
– Lead on Human Resource Management projects as required, including company culture initiatives and change management.
– Ensure any contractual reporting requirements in relation to people management are met.
– Produce and deliver reports for the Board, in relation to all human resource issues, as and when required.