FRS are recruiting a HR Manager for a reputable group of care homes based throughout the Midlands.
You will be reporting into the MD and responsible for leading the HR function for the business (six care homes).
Our client is looking to shortlist and interview ASAP, so do not hesitate in applying right away if you are interested.
Duties are to include:
– Monitor the implementation of the recruitment and selection procedure across all services and locations.
– Monitor compliance with legislation on employees right to work in the United Kingdom.
– Undertake regular audits of human resource management systems, including employee files, Disclosure and Barring Service checks.
– Lead on implementing procedures such as capability, disciplinary and grievance processes, including conducting thorough and fair investigations alongside managers, and coordinating formal hearing panels.
– Undertake checks of correspondence and reports produced by service managers.
– Lead on Human Resource Management projects as required, including company culture initiatives and change management.
– Ensure any contractual reporting requirements in relation to people management are met.
– Produce and deliver reports for the Board, in relation to all human resource issues, as and when required.