FRS are exclusively recruiting an excellent HR Manager vacancy for a well known organisation who has their Head Office based in Central Coventry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join an organisation who have gone through some major restructures recently, and now seek your expertise in leading their HR function and managing a small team of two.
Overall, the organisation have approx 450-500 staff across various sites within the Midlands, and albeit you will be based in Central Coventry, there will be elements of travelling to these other sites when needed.
Duties / Responsibilities:
– Work collaboratively and effectively in support of the Senior Leadership team to help embed the organisations vision
– Develop, implement and evaluate HR Strategy
– Lead the HR function across the organisation, ensuring that the high standards expected are maintained and improved where needs be
– Lead, support and manage 2-3 direct reports, ensuring there is sufficient ongoing training and development to encourage and incentivise growth
– Continue developing a culture of excellent service and efficiency which impacts positively both directly and indirectly, on the staff and customers of the organisation
– Continue to develop and implement strategic plans to embed a culture of positive staff engagement, through the effective development of best practice for each stage of the employee life cycle (Attraction, Recruitment, Induction, Development, Retention, and Separation)
– Provide high-level, proactive advice and guidance to managers on all HR and employment law related matters
– Responsibility for recruitment within the organisation and ensure line managers are guided with job specifications, selection process, offer letters, contracts and induction plans
– Ensuring the business are kept up to speed on attracting top talent, this can range from implementing new rewards and benefits schemes, wellbeing offerings and staff incentives
– Provide leadership and guidance on issues relating to the equality, diversity and inclusion agenda relating to employee and employment matters
– Proactively advise and support the management of Employee Relations cases, ranging from Discipline, Grievance, Capability / Performance to Absence Management
– Establish HR key performance indicators, track and monitor performance and report appropriately
– Ensure relevant and timely people-related management information is available to support forward planning and overall performance management
– Be responsible for the provision of an accurate and timely monthly payroll
Salary & Benefits:
A salary of £45,000 – £50,000pa (negotiable DOE), plus attractive pension, incredible discounts and various perks and other offerings.
Interviews will be held ASAP, with either on-site / virtual interviews being offered initially.