My client is a leading international manufacturing business, ideally situated on the outskirts of Loughborough.
Due to expansion, they now have a vacancy for an experienced HR Administrator with a meticulous attention to detail, and a proactive attitude.
Reporting into the UK HR Manager, this is a key position and will assist with the day to day running (from a HR Capacity) of a 24/7 / 365 Manufacturing facility.
Your main duties / responsibilities will include:
– Support a broad range of day to day HR transactional activities, in relation to new starters, induction, pay and benefits, appraisals, absence management, sickness absence, payroll, benefits, leavers etc.
– Input, update and maintain the HR database, personnel files and other information sources / systems to ensure accuracy of data at all times.
– Support the administration of learning and development, and recruitment events and activities when required.
– Identify and implement process improvements with the senior members of the team.
– Participate in project work as and when required, including ad hoc support to the HR Manager and other HR team members.
– Provide administration support to the wider HR team and undertake ad hoc HR activities as and when required.
– Provide generalist HR administration across all processes within the business.
Key experience and attributes required:
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, including the ability to relate to people at all levels
– Excellent spelling and grammar and meticulous attention to detail
– Proactive and can-do attitude – ability to use initiative, prioritise own workloads and to work well under pressure / to deadlines
– Ability to effectively prioritise, excellent organisation and administrative ability
– Excellent knowledge of Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
– Knowledge of payroll – desirable
– Good team player with a confident, calm and courteous manner
– Ability to multi-task
– An introductory CIPD qualification is desirable
In return, this position is being offered on a permanent basis with a basic salary of £23,000 coupled with excellent benefits.