My client is a small but well regarded and rapidly expanding business based in Bedfordshire.
Due to expansion, they now have a vacancy for an Installation Coordinator to join a team of three on a full time, permanent basis.
Supporting the installation manager, duties will include:
• Carrying out a thorough review to ensure costings and kitting are accurate against specification, liaising with the sales team where inaccuracies are identified.
• Optimising the use of engineers time by careful and efficient planning and correct allocation of time, equipment and skill-set, minimising downtime and wasted journeys.
• Entering all job kitting onto the electronic picking sheet, and informing the stores department at earliest convenience.
• Entry and maintenance of all new installation and extra works projects, ensuring the job costing and status are accurate.
• Ensuring that all engineer documentation is present and accurate, to support productivity and or mitigate issues arising – Electronic job packs to include survey risk assessment forms, specifications, costing sheets, pick sheets, drawings, key holder forms, police hazard forms and that the contract review forms are signed by the company and the customer.
• Contacting customers and or contractors to plan installation dates.
• Ensuring internal processes for remote signalling connections are adhered to, and that CASH is updated.
• Distributing the Operating and Maintenance manual and data sheets for the customer or contractor for each discipline.
• Ensuring engineers return their completed job packs and close jobs, informing the Team Leader of any discrepancies.
• Ensuring that the service levels of installations and monitoring are achieved (and exceeded where possible).
• Communicating clearly and effectively through all mediums, ensuring the customer issues post install are managed efficiently and effectively.
• Reporting on post install issues and make recommendations on how the process can be improved, and point of failure can be addressed.