My client is an award-winning manufacturing business, ideally situated in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
Due to internal continuous improvement projects, FRS have been enlisted to deliver the recruitment of an Assistant Financial Accountant on a Temporary basis.
The initial term of this project is expected to last between 3-6 months, with a day rate of between £16-21 per hour.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the successful candidate can be expected to assist with:
• Timely reconciliation of Bank Accounts and Balance Sheet
• Monitor company cash flow and provide forecast
• Monitor cash books and petty cash
• Processing of intercompany transactional
• Closing of ledgers at month end to include raising of journals
• Processing accruals and prepayments
• Assist with the completion of VAT and EC Sales Returns
• Daily use of MS Excel and Sage
• Assist with ongoing improvement projects, including ERP systems migration
• Ad hoc duties as requested at month and year end
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained in a similar position, and be happy to carry out the above tasks with limited supervision.
Ideally, candidates will be working towards ACCA / CIMA and therefore given a good grounding in accounting principles, however those that are working towards AAT or QBE will also be considered.
A good level of IT Literacy is also required, to include MS Excel, knowledge of Sage or MS Dynamics Navision is a major advantage.
This role will be based from my client”s pleasant offices in Loughborough, and will work a standard 37.5 hours per week Mon – Fri.