My client is a rapidly expanding business within the retail sector, ideally situated in Hinckley, therefore easily commutable from both the East and West Midlands.
Due to continued growth, they now have a vacancy for a Qualified Accountant to join the business as Finance Manager.
Reporting into the Finance Director, this role will:
· Manage day to day running of the finance functions, and lead a team of up to 8 staff
· Preparation of management accounts / Board packs / Tax packs
· Support internal group audit / external audit activity
· Completed and prepared Y/E Accounts
· Forecasting (E-Commerce / Marketing / Logistics / HR / Finance / warehouse / CRM)
· Group Reporting and Submissions
· Daily cash flows and future forecasting for external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) with previous experience gained in a similar position, leading a team and delivering on both Financial and Management Accounting Activity.
Experience gained within a fast paced FMCG environment would be preferred, but is not essential.
In return, a competitive basic salary of up to £55,000 coupled with excellent benefits and bonus await.