Responsible for all Group related Tax matters, and to support the Group Financial Controller and Treasury Manager.
To deal efficiently with other financial aspects of an international group; including management and statutory financial reporting, treasury and borrowing.
Further duties include:
– Act as the Group’s tax expert
– Take ownership of transfer pricing policies
– Provide expert support, guidance and training to local country finance teams
– Develop and Implement Group Tax Policies
– Provide key information to the Group Board
– Support the Group Financial Controller and Treasury Manager
– Assist in the preparation of consolidated Group Statutory accounts
– Assist in developing and implementing Group Treasury policies, to ensure that Group treasury activities are optimised
Recognised accounting qualification or Recognised Tax qualification, or equivalent.