We are looking to recruit an experienced Logistics Administrator to assist the Logistics Manager, based on-site and on an initial 6 month contract.
Duties to include:
• To process all goods in paperwork and updating PC stock system.
• To book in items from couriers and facilitate to owner.
• Work closely with the planning team to ensure minimum transport costs throughout supplier base.
• To ensure all labelling meets customer expectation per stillage.
• To manage logistics hauliers in / out in timely manner.
• To ensure slots for transport in / out suitably arrange and executed.