My client is a leading divisional business within the Construction industry, and ideally situated just North of Nottingham City Centre.
Due to maternity, they now have a 10 Month FTC vacancy for a Management Accountant to join the team.
Working as part of a small but busy Regional Finance Team, the successful candidate will support the finance director with:
• Production of monthly management accounts in accordance with the Group reporting timetable
• Production and submission of weekly cash forecasts
• Completion of Audit packs and audit preparation
• Ensuring compliance with the Group Policies and Processes
• Production of tax packs
• Variance Analysis
• Production of Budgets and Forecasts
• PFA reviews and involvement with the Operational Team
• Providing cover for the Regional Finance Director when needed
• Supervision and training Trainee Accountant
The ideal candidate will be formally qualified (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) and have previous experience gained within Management Accounting, coupled with strong analytical skills.
Experience gained within the Construction Industry would be preferred, however this is not essential.
In return, a highly competitive basic salary coupled with excellent benefits await.
A day rate option for Ltd company workers can also be considered.
Whilst this position is only being offered on a FTC basis, the chances of FRS being able to place you into a permanent position on completion of this contract are very likely, due to the highly competitive nature of the construction industry.