My client is a multinational business, and is seeking a Management Accountant to join their team.
The core of the role is to work alongside and assist the Finance Controller in the financial reporting, product costing, planning, budgeting and all day-to-day financial operations of the UK and US business.
• Monthly reporting of financial results of UK arm to a tight deadline.
• Financial and cost analyses to support business decisions.
• Reconciling nominal ledger accounts in a timely manner.
• Assist in planning, annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting.
• Responsible for monthly staff payroll.
The Successful candidate will be Qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) or actively studying towards their ACCA / CIMA qualification and looking to qualify within 12 months, study support will be on offer.
Previous experience within Manufacturing or Engineering would be beneficial.